Sunday, September 7, 2014

The End of My 90-Days Probation Period

September 6, 2014, work probation period finished. 90 days, on my own officially in my new job position. Just a few steps away from my old desk, yet worlds away inside my new office. 

Cheers!! Here's to tons of meetings, contract negotiations, never ending email, climbing high condo roofs, seeing incredible views, digging/dirt under nails with irrigation issues, water leaks, great owners, unrealistic vacationers, feeding the koi in the pond, walking the beach, testing pool chemical levels, stretching my finance knowledge with creating budgets, investment strategies, laddered CD's, $ signs followed by numbers in the millions, dealing with employees of my own, confidence building while pitching my ideas/public speaking, taking management classes, peace in chaos, calm in stress, discovering the multitudes of insurance policies available and required, state certifications of pools/elevators/balconies, mold remediation, working with great board members, management reports, meeting so many new/exciting people, stretching my wings, learning to fly, long days, some long nights, even a trip to the ER from work with heart issues, but satisfaction with the knowledge (and acknowledgement) of a job well done and that I thoroughly enjoy! 

Thank you God for your blessings! Two years ago when I started working for this company I prayed for the Lord to expand my territory and bless the work of my hands and He has. My prayer now is to honor Him in the midst of it all. 

Above my office door I have the words "Forgiven" and "Grace." Priceless gifts from my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment